Sub-Zero is a famous character from an animated cartoon movie and game Mortal Kombat. There are a lot of games of Sub-Zero character in google play stores. Here we are going to share you the tip to draw this character.
Use the video and step-by-step drawing instructions below to learn how to draw Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat. A new drawing tutorial is uploaded every week, so stay tooned!
Learn how to draw Sub Zero for kids step by step with this elementary drawing tutorial for schoolers and preschoolers.
This is a new drawing tutorial on one of the most famous characters from Mortal Kombat. Here we will show you how to draw Sub-Zero from the 1995 Mortal Kombat Movie.
There are two Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat – the masked and unmasked. Both are the ninjas in blue suits that have the ability to generate and control the power of ice, although they were both born in the world of ordinary people.
And today we are going to draw Sub-Zero in the mask, rather Sub-Zero from the first Mortal Kombat movie.
Hello everyone and welcome to the drawing lesson in which you will learn how to draw Sub Zero for kids! Sub Zero is one of the most popular characters in the Mortal Kombat series of games.
The main features of this character are his ability to manipulate ice and create ice weapons, as well as his ninja suit in blue. The main enemy of Sub Zero is Scorpion, whose drawing lesson you can also find on our website. Sub Zero often uses combat techniques such as an ice ball, ice clone, ice shower, and so on. Write in the comments at the very bottom which character you like more, Sub Zero or Scorpion. Now get down to the drawing process.
How to draw sub zero Step by Step
- Start by drawing a circle near the top half of the page. The circle doesn’t have to be perfect. It’s just a guide for the top of Sub-Zero’s head. Leave enough room at the bottom so you can draw the lower part of his head.
- Under the circle, draw an arc similar to the letter U as a guide for Sub-Zero’s jaw and chin. The distance from the lower part of the circle to the lower part of the U-shaped arc should be a bit less than the entire height of the circle. Both of the shapes combined form the guide for Sub-Zero’s head.
- Draw a vertical line that splits the head shape in half. This is a construction line that will help when you’re learning how to draw Sub-Zero’s facial features later on.
- Draw two small shapes as guides for Sub-Zero’s eyes. Draw them on either side of the vertical construction line and sitting on top of the lower part of the circle. Sub-Zero’s eyes should be similar in shape to little footballs.
- That’s it for the initial sketch! You have the basic Sub-Zero shape. Now go in and tighten your drawing. From this point on, press harder with your pencil in order to get darker lines and a more defined sketch.
Some sub zero drawing pictures
So, it was a tutorial on how to draw Sub-Zero step by step. We hope you enjoyed this drawing lesson. Ahead you will find a large number of drawing lessons about Mortal Kombat universe. Subscribe to us on social networks, stay tuned and wait for new drawing tutorials from 3dvkarts.