A tank is a big armored vehicle that has a lot of space inside. It is used to carry guns and other weapons.
Drawing a tank is a fun way to practice your art skills. Drawing a tank is a fun way to practice your art skills.
It may be hard to draw a tank, but you may be surprised to find that it isn’t as hard as you think.
To make it easier, we have created a step-by-step tutorial on how to draw a tank.
This guide is easy to follow. It has pictures, so you can see what you are doing.
How to draw a army tank Step-By-Step
- Begin by drawing the top part of the tank.
- Draw the body of the tank.
- You will draw a line between the two sections you drew on Steps 1 and 2.
- Now that your tank is finished, it still has no weapons. So you need to add the main gun of the tank. Draw a small circle at the left edge of two long and unconnected diagonal lines.
- Add colors to your tank. Add tints of brown, gray, white, or other colors to make your tank look better!
We hope you had fun drawing a tank. What would you like to draw next? Let us know and we’ll do our best to create a drawing tutorial for it.